Thank you for your interest in our imagoinadeco products
The ordering process is divided into three clear steps:
Step 1: Upload a motif or select a motif
Step 2: Specify the size and adjust the image section
Step 3: select model and specifications
You are in step 1:
Here you can upload your own photo, your own composition by clicking on «Upload» or selecting a motif from our large photo gallery.
- So that it is faster, and even with very large files, you can upload your motif in small format, set it in step 2 and then send us the original file by wetransfer (please enter the order number).
- Can't find the right motif in our photo gallery? Then you can also directly, e.g. Buy your dream motif from stock.adobe (Fotolia) and then upload it to our configurator.
- Please only use high-resolution photos and motifs in CMYK, you are welcome to send us your desired motif and we will check whether it is suitable for the printed size. The best are vector PDF files in CMYK, otherwise we need at least 75dpi in final size (printed final size). This can be easily recognized by e.g. in photoshop the image is enlarged to the final size in 100dpi and then a section (21cmx30cm) is printed in A4.
- Don't forget: Unfortunately we cannot always avoid a pressure tolerance of up to 1cm / m².
- After selecting a picture from our photo gallery, you can note the picture number by clicking through to the shopping cart if you do not want to order immediately.